- lexicon.apk - the precompiled application for Android devices
- eng_ocrdata.zip - the training data for OCR module (English language); you need it in case you want to use app's OCR functionality
- <xx>_<yy>.zip - the language database file for <xx> translation to <yy>
- <xx>_<yy>_mp3_<nn>.zip - the MP3 audio files file for <xx> translation to <yy>; <nn> is just an index because the .zip is split in several parts
Each <xx>_<yy>.zip file is nothing more than a SQLite batch file that will create the corresponding SQLite database for <xx>_<yy> language. A such database can be easily opened from your terminal by launching "sqlite <db_path>", although probably you don't have too.
I cannot stress enough that if you are interested into knowing more about this project, to fork the project or just to compile the source by yourself then please review my other post where I have detailed exhaustively everything about the project. The project is open for everyone and its repository is hosted by Bitbucket at https://bitbucket.org/eugenmihailescu/lexicon/wiki/Home.
Now, if you think that this article was interesting don't forget to rate it. It shows me that you care and thus I will continue write about these things.
Latest posts by Eugen Mihailescu (see all)
- Dual monitor setup in Xfce - January 9, 2019
- Gentoo AMD Ryzen stabilizator - April 29, 2018
- Symfony Compile Error Failed opening required Proxies - January 22, 2018