This feature aggregates all the info provided by the Job history add-on, analyzes it and compiles over seven different charts reports with the aim to answer the following questions:
- what was the system load during the backup
- what is the backup status (eg. running,aborted,etc) for a given period
- what is the backup state(partial,failed,completed) for a give period
- what is the backup state per target (eg. Dropbox, Google, disk, etc)
- what is the current media usage(used,free) per target
- what is the forecast for media usage for the next X days
It also gives you four different gauges that shows the actual system usage: cpu, memory, network bandwidth usage, disk usage.