So you have a image file and you want to replace a colour with other (e.g. yellow with red and white blue):
You have Gimp and you don't know how to do it. It happens sometime, especially to me.
But here it is how to rotate colors in Gimp:
- make sure that you image's mode is RGB (menu Image > Mode > RGB)
- select Color > Map > Rotate Colors
- you have he source (From) colour panel and the destination colour panel (To); use those two arrows inside the colour wheel and rotate them (counter) clockwise until you get the colour you want
Now, if you think that this article was interesting don't forget to rate it. It shows me that you care and thus I will continue write about these things.
Latest posts by Eugen Mihailescu (see all)
- Dual monitor setup in Xfce - January 9, 2019
- Gentoo AMD Ryzen stabilizator - April 29, 2018
- Symfony Compile Error Failed opening required Proxies - January 22, 2018